All Inclusive Rates:
|Nights||One Person||Two People|
*One Person rate for solo travelers *Two People rate is per person for two people traveling together.*Hotel accommodations included in rates above...program begins at 8am and ends at 1pm each day, please plan your travel schedule accordingly. Fitness activities and any additional spa treatments may take place off of hotel property. Rates are subject to change due to seasons**
*We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and taking precautions to ensure the safety of our guests. As of now Clearwater Beach is still closed to the public until Aril 6th.. We are still taking bookings for dates after April 6th. We will continue to monitor the situation and continue to update.*
A True Fitcation On The Nations #1 Beach!
The 1TF "Fitcation" Beach Package is a fitness experience like no other! Pamper yourself as you are surrounded by the white sands and blue waters of Clearwater Beach, the nations #1 ranked beach! Enjoy beach front accommodations at the luxurious Wyndham Grand Resort, rejuvenating spa services, elite personal training and fitness activities, healthy meals, and all the extras to make this "fitcation" experience one you'll never want to leave!
What is included in your package??
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Resort accommodations
- Assessment, measurements, & fitness evaluation
- Premium fitness care package
- Nutritional guidance & access nutrition portal
- 3 healthy, fresh, portioned out meals each day to help you stay on track
- 5 hrs of fun fitness activities each day, catered to your specific fitness goals!
- Daily Myoware MRT(muscle release tool) session
- Nike/Under Armor dri-fit workout shirt
- Excellent guest return incentive rates!
- Take away workout programs designed specifically for each guest.
*Rejuvenating Spa Services(Optional Add-on)
*Child/Pet Care Service Provided by Tampa's trusted So-Ho Sitters (Optional Add-on)
*Seasonal rates apply
8:00-9:00: Beach Boot Camp/Outdoor Fitness
9:00-9:30: Beach Run/Walk
9:45-10:30: Class(Yoga, Pilates, TRX, Spin etc.)
10:45-11:30: Healthy Breakfast/nutrition overview
11:45-12:30: Misc. class/ activity (rock climbing, kayaking, surfing, trampolines etc.)
12:30-1:00 Resistance training/Myoware MRT session
1:15- Back to hotel/lunch/dinner/relax/recover/explore